Friday, August 31, 2018

Random Links

I've been saving up some links to some blogs that I follow that I thought I would share.

The first is an interesting post about making pleated fabric here, and something I would like to experiment with once my machine is out of storage.

The second is about importing images into DAK using the Paint program, here, that might be of interest to those of you with DAK.  The example is using Zentangles, but I would think the principles would apply to almost any image.  Again, something I'm bookmarking to try later.

The third link is a little bit of eye candy here - some Australian makers doing some innovative work with knitting machines.  Enjoy!

The fourth, and last link, is Susan Guagliumi's most recent blog post about converting a hand knit pattern to machine knitting, here

Lots of inspiration here.  If you know of any others that you'd like to share drop the link in the comments  Have a lovely long weekend!

Nancy






No comments:

Post a Comment