Wednesday, June 14, 2017

The Finished Hoodie

It was a beautiful day today for washing and blocking my hoodie and setting it outside on the deck to dry in the breeze, so that is exactly what I did.  So I present to you the finished hoodie.



Many thanks to Mary Anne Oger for giving us permission to share this pattern with knit-a-long participants, and for providing feedback as we worked through the process.  And thank you to everyone who knit along with us, or just followed the progress as we reported it through the blog.  As I mentioned in my previous post, I learned a great deal from this exercise, not the least of which was how much fun I had writing about it, and how motivating that became.  So much so that, as I hinted in my previous entry, I am planning the next project already, and hope to write about that soon.

In the meantime, if you're still working on the hoodie, or just thinking about starting, let us know in the comments.  If you have ideas for future projects, we'd love to hear them.  Ideas for topics around expanding our machine knitting skills and using our machines creatively are especially welcome, or if you have links to creative machine knitters out there, please share!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment