Sunday, December 11, 2016

Play Date

I have a surprise play date with my 2 1/2 year old grandson this afternoon, which means lots of fun for me, but you, dear reader, will have to wait a little longer for the blog entry on getting down to the math conversions on the hoodie.

In the meantime, I highly recommend Mary Anne's blog entry on placing zippers and really, the whole blog if you've not already read it.  It is a wealth of information.  Not only that, I found a sweater that I absolutely adore here so now I will be on the hunt for that back issue of Knit 'n Style (February 2014 if any of you might have it?).   And that yarn, in that colour.  Because I don't have nearly enough projects on the go already.  So don't say I didn't warn you if, while you're reading, you find a new project you want to knit!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment