Sunday, November 6, 2016

Housekeeping and Target Dates


Lynne sent this out to the group as an email yesterday, but I thought I would also post the information here:
  1. We have ten people signed up now, so that's pretty exciting.  The last day to sign up is November 10 and then we will officially start.
  2. When posting a question or comment about a particular topic, it will keep things organized and easier to reference back if you do that under the blog post concerning that particular topic.
  3. We will be making the blog private so that only participants will be able to see the entries and make comments.  I will use the email address you have already provided to send out invitations unless you would prefer to use a different email address.  Please let Lynne or myself know your preferred email address by Monday evening.  Once I have that information I will change the settings to private and send out email invitations.
  4. To receive alerts on when a new blog entry has been posted, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Subscribe to Posts".
  5. We have booked the Musquodoboit Harbour Public Library (7900 Highway 7, Musquodoboit Harbour) for Thursday, November 24, from 6 to 8 PM for an in-person meet up for those who are able.    You can bring your machine if you need help knitting your swatch or just bring your swatch along so we can see what everyone plans to use. If you need help in getting started (eg figuring out the gauge) this is the time to come and ask questions.  After that we will be meeting virtually.

 Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I live in Wisconsin and I would like to join your knit-a-long. How do I officially sign up for your group. I love MAO patterns and I am looking forward to making one of her garments with fellow machine knitters!
    Lynn in Verona, WI
    lynnchr23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ciobair! I am looking forward to our KAL and getting to know you all.

    ReplyDelete